Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gutslicer - Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gutslicer
GuildMember

Gutslicer - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Gutslicer - Rogue   Gutslicer - Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:43 am

Personal information:
Name: Benjamin

ingame info :

Character Name: Gutslicer
Character Realm: Tarren Mill
Class: Rogue
Spec: Assassination atm because assassination is better when you don't have the best gear. But Combat scales much better with gear, so I will hopefully be that soon.
Professions: Engineering and Alchemy both maxed.

Why are you applying to Valhalla? It looks like an awesome guild, with friendly people and good progress. I am also a big fan of 25 man raiding.

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times? Yes.

What steps do you take to improve your character? Elitist Jerks class guides. Looking what Gem, enchant and reforge suits me best. Play the class on dummies etc. to get the feel of the rotation and keybindings. Learn some tips and tricks.

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: Just started playing.
TBC: Didn't raid anything.
WOTLK: In WOTLK I fell in love again with raiding and cleared icc on normal and everything heroic except LK and Sindragosa. All on 25 man.
Cata: Not much yet, have had tries on all the four first bosses, but in WOTLK I also came in late. I am learning tactics really fast so that will be no problem.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? I have not been in a serious guild on Tarren Mill, yet.

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla? I can bring some serious damage, some funny jokes, and a gamer that is very serious about raids, but is always in for the fun.

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic? I have ventrilo, and my steelseries 7H broke a week ago the mic is not working. But the sound is still coming trough. Will be getting a new headset when I got the money.

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)? Yes, might write better than I speak, but I think you can understand me atleast.

Any other information you would like us to know about you? The reason I haven't raided Firelands is because I've just came back from a break. I am looking forward to hopefully have many awesome experiences with you.
Back to top Go down
Mietosis
Admin

Gutslicer - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutslicer - Rogue   Gutslicer - Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Hello benjamin.

Sorry to say but your gear and experience is lacking a lot for a fl25man guild, so we are going to have to wish you luck elsewhere.

Gl to you.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
https://valhallatm.forumotion.co.uk

Gutslicer - Rogue
Page 1 of 1