Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shiark restoration shaman lvl 85 Vek'nilash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiark
GuildMember
Shiark

Shiark restoration shaman lvl 85 Vek'nilash Empty
PostSubject: Shiark restoration shaman lvl 85 Vek'nilash   Shiark restoration shaman lvl 85 Vek'nilash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Personal information
Name: Osama bin Rasheed Hasan Abida Kepab bin Harata ( I know it long name, me friends call me Rasheed)

ingame info :

Character Name: Shiark
Character Realm: Vek'nilash
Class: Shaman class
Spec: Restoration
Professions: Alchemy/Enginering 525

Why are you applying to Valhalla? I want leave my realm bekouz not many english guilds and I want speak more english.I move to tarren mill bekouz i like name realm and many guild in it. I want join Valhalla bekouz has it same progress as my guild but better raid times for me.

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times?
O yes no problem! But sometimes goat eat cabel so no internet. O and sometimes mother want use computer to check facebook and stay there for 3-4 hours.I also want mention that at 22.00 I must make quick prayer, it really quick 5 minutes most.

What steps do you take to improve your character? I ask a lot of shaman on my realm what to do.But i also use me brain.

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: family have no electricity
TBC: family have no computer
WOTLK: family have no internet
Cata: i kill everything on HC, only bosses left are wind boss and fire boss

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? I'm in sisu for long time but I want leave bekouz they pakistan guild and i want mixture guild.Also leader asshole he make funny of sum people and loot go to his friends.

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla? I like wow much and I play 12-13 hours a day no problem.I can help materials for like feasts and potion. Also i'm very guy nice.

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic? Yes i been saving for speaking instrument, will get next month. Ventrillo installed.

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)? I think my english is very good, all me friends tell me i speak like american.But i know there is little more to improve.I learn english watching Cartoon network

Any other information you would like us to know about you? Well i'm good guy, borned in normall small pakistan family with 6 broters and 2 sisters. WoW my hobby but I good at it, i solo heal fire boss normal.My favorite sport is camel racing but it too much money.I live with me parents, mother work as shop, father at the moment in jail, he never say but I think he sell fake passports.I tink that is enough Smile

p.s I transfer when accepted, please contact me with this forum.Thank you for my time!
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

PostSubject: Re: Shiark restoration shaman lvl 85 Vek'nilash   Shiark restoration shaman lvl 85 Vek'nilash Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:03 am

I think, you just made my day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiark
GuildMember
Shiark

PostSubject: Re: Shiark restoration shaman lvl 85 Vek'nilash   Shiark restoration shaman lvl 85 Vek'nilash Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:47 am

Thenk you, I put lot of effort in application, nice to see appreciated. I start saving money for transfer immediately, should be two weeks most, depends how much family need to eat.
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

PostSubject: Re: Shiark restoration shaman lvl 85 Vek'nilash   Shiark restoration shaman lvl 85 Vek'nilash Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:23 pm

Funny trolling foku Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiark restoration shaman lvl 85 Vek'nilash   Shiark restoration shaman lvl 85 Vek'nilash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiark restoration shaman lvl 85 Vek'nilash
Page 1 of 1