Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rayfus - fury warrior application

Go down 
+2
Asusyn
Rayfus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayfus
GuildMember

Rayfus - fury warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:12 am

Personal information:
Name: Rudi

ingame info :

Character Name: Rayfus
Character Realm: tarren mill
Class: warrior
Spec: fury
Professions: BS / mining. been slackin abit though with leveling it, but i will get them up.

Why are you applying to Valhalla? well i been looking trough the forums abit and on wowprogress and you seem like a very nice guild, and i also talked with asusyn wich is a friend of mine and asked me to join here so i tought i put out an application.

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times? yeah i can attend all raids, no problem.

What steps do you take to improve your character? well i been doing all i can to get the most and best possible upgrades atm, bought the fury of angerforge trinket for example, the 378 boots, and the wrists. other then that i havent goten to much upgrades though and i know i lack some gear, specially better weopons to improve my dps even more.

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: didnt play in vanilla.
TBC: kara, gruul, magtheridon, ssc, BT, za and MH.
WOTLK: naxx 10 / 25. OS 10 / 25. EoE 10. ulduar 25. ToC 10 / 25. icc 25 and 10 / 12 heroic. RS 25.
Cata: BWD 5 / 6 heroic. BoT 1 / 4 heroic. ToT4W 1 / 2 heroic. firelands 6 / 6 heroic. (done on my paladin jaxs)

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? fatal attraction - left couse i didnt feel like i was fitting in there. i then applied to reincarnated where i been in for some time now, i left them for the new guild on the realm lost society, and then came back to reincarnated again couse some of my friends there wanted me to come back wich i did. i then had to go trough a new trial wich was understandable. and now on last thursday we were planning to do chogall and sinestra couse we cleared firelands on wednesday, and i asked if i could sit out for the night couse i didnt want to do chogall and sinestra and it just didnt interest me, and then just like that my trial failed and i got demoted wich pissed me off and i left. not like it mattered anyway that i left since i got demoted to social so.

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla? firstly i heared you guys are in need of a fury warrior, and i know my gear is abit low right now, but for the gear i have i can do some decent dps though, just need the gear to do better. + i have rallying cry during raids for 20% extra hp. i also know all tactics in firelands, exept on ragnaros heroic, never tried him. i also have high attendance in raids, and always show up for what i sign up for. it happens ofc that some rl stuff happens and cant show up, but that dosnt happen so often ofc.

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic? yep

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)? well i hope i can be understandable atleast when i talk:p havent had any complaints yet, and i write understandable aswell i hope:p

Any other information you would like us to know about you? i know my gear is low, but i will do my best to pass trial ofc since the gear issnt that high so the dps wont be all that high, but its decent imo for the gear i have atleast. and for the progress on firelands etc, check my paladin jaxs and you can see the proof there with what i have done. and if your wondering why im not applying with my paladin that has better gear then my warrior its couse i have played my paladin for a long time now, and i would like to raid with something new. i still love my paladin, it isnt that, but i just feel like playing something else right now, atleast for now till the end of the expansion, and who knows, maybe i continue my warrior in next expansion, or i will go back to my paladin.

anyway, thanks for reading my application, and hope i will be accepted for a trial . cheers
Back to top Go down
Asusyn
GuildMember
Asusyn

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:54 am

good luck man.
Back to top Go down
Mietosis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:22 am

Hello Rayfus :-)

Nice apply overall mate, thankyou for taking the time too fill it out.

A few things too point out about your apply first off:-

There are a few upgrades you can get from VP, Mainly your 4 set.
Your proffesions need to be upped a bit aswell, every little helps aye Smile

We currently have 3 melle, rotating in our 10man core, and i do not know how well a fourth would fit in without adjustments, as such i don't think it would work out too have you in it unless something arrose that gave way to the situation BUT, that said i will leave this apply open and let Deth take a peak, see if something can be shuffled, if not then sorry Sad

//mietosis

Gl

Back to top Go down
https://valhallatm.forumotion.co.uk
Rayfus
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:21 am

Mietosis wrote:
Hello Rayfus :-)

Nice apply overall mate, thankyou for taking the time too fill it out.

A few things too point out about your apply first off:-

There are a few upgrades you can get from VP, Mainly your 4 set.
Your proffesions need to be upped a bit aswell, every little helps aye Smile

We currently have 3 melle, rotating in our 10man core, and i do not know how well a fourth would fit in without adjustments, as such i don't think it would work out too have you in it unless something arrose that gave way to the situation BUT, that said i will leave this apply open and let Deth take a peak, see if something can be shuffled, if not then sorry Sad

//mietosis

Gl

hey, and thanks for the comment.

as for the gear, with the VPs and the tier pieces, i just goten enough points for either t12 chest and legs, so that will be inc today. and for the professions, i will get them up, i just been slacking alot tbh:p gonna work some on it now soon and out the evening.

and i understand it can be hard having a fourth melee in, but i will keep my fingers crossed and hope for a spot though. but if you cant you cant. either way, looking forward for a new response, hopefully a good one:P
Back to top Go down
Earwyn
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:50 am

OHH THIS IS JAXS

He has my vote, if that counts Razz
anyway, mate, good luck on getting a spot. I hope so tho ! would be awesome to finally raid with Demo's friend xD. Since oyu got here on TM we only did a few hc's

But good luck !
Back to top Go down
Rayfus
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:59 am

Earwyn wrote:
OHH THIS IS JAXS

He has my vote, if that counts Razz
anyway, mate, good luck on getting a spot. I hope so tho ! would be awesome to finally raid with Demo's friend xD. Since oyu got here on TM we only did a few hc's

But good luck !

hey earwyn<3 and thanks for the reply! next time we do a heroic maybe it will be a guild run then:P
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:43 am

Hey,
Mietosis has got most the points here so not much to say,
We will await Dethraven's reply on this one Smile

Also, i remember being in Fatal Attraction with you pretty well,
But something is telling me that you leaving wasn't that simple,
Can't quiet put my finger on it but it will come back to me.
Any idea? Smile
Back to top Go down
Rayfus
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:59 am

Alluré wrote:
Hey,
Mietosis has got most the points here so not much to say,
We will await Dethraven's reply on this one Smile

Also, i remember being in Fatal Attraction with you pretty well,
But something is telling me that you leaving wasn't that simple,
Can't quiet put my finger on it but it will come back to me.
Any idea? Smile

hey allure, and i remember you aswell:p and tbh its a long time ago, all i know right now is that i felt i didnt quiete fit in there. + a friend of mine that also joined the guild, left for reincarnated aswell, wich is also a part of the reason i left, couse he said that reinc was a nice guild and i would probably like it there so i applied aswell.
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:06 pm

Fair enough, we left also so i can't say much ^^
Well il make sure dethraven replies tomorrow and we will see from there, gl Smile
Back to top Go down
deth
GuildMember
deth

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Application is decent, but I'd want to point out two things:

1) You seem to have swapped guilds after friends and so on pretty often (at least that picture I got from your application). Will you stay here if accepted? We've had few warriors who have just disappeared, so pardon my suspicious attitude, it's nothing personal Smile

2) We have 3 melees and 4-5 ranged dps already, so we have hard time fitting additional dps unless we go 25man.

Oh, and also the lil gear thingy other officers mentioned.
That said, the council shall gather to the chambers of officerchat to talk this through.

PS: I remember you. In the moun... Fatal Attraction.

~Deth, norse Dovakhiin and undead warlock
Back to top Go down
Rayfus
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:08 pm

deth wrote:
Application is decent, but I'd want to point out two things:

1) You seem to have swapped guilds after friends and so on pretty often (at least that picture I got from your application). Will you stay here if accepted? We've had few warriors who have just disappeared, so pardon my suspicious attitude, it's nothing personal Smile

2) We have 3 melees and 4-5 ranged dps already, so we have hard time fitting additional dps unless we go 25man.

Oh, and also the lil gear thingy other officers mentioned.
That said, the council shall gather to the chambers of officerchat to talk this through.

PS: I remember you. In the moun... Fatal Attraction.

~Deth, norse Dovakhiin and undead warlock

yeah i know i been in a few guilds, first fatal attraction wich i joined first as social and then got asked to raid couse you needed a dps and joined, and then got promoted to trial. later on a friend joined the guild aswell, he didnt stay for to long and went for reincarnated, and he said he liked it there and the ppl there and tought i would like it there aswell so i applied and got accepted and i did like it. around 2 months ago, the guild started to change alot, alot of ppl were questioning some of the officers dessicions there and the atmosphere over vent wasnt quiete the same after some of the core members and a raid leader / officer left the guild. i stayed ofc, but abit later on i didnt quiete enjoy the raids there anymore, so i had a talk with the officers about me leaving, wich they understood and respected. so i joined the new guild on the server lost society. i still stayed in contact with quiete a few ppl from reinc, wich also wanted me to come back. so i talked with the officers in reinc and then the officers in lost society, and i was welcomed back to reinc and i agreed with the officers in lost society to stay a extra week to find a replacement for me. a week or so later i joined back in reinc, and was on a new trial. and then what happened says in the application aswell:p either way, thats the whole story, and i wasnt planning on leaving reinc again tbh but i got demoted just like that, wich pissed me off and left. and as long as i am in a guild i like, with ppl i like, and with nice ppl the probability of me staying for a long time is quiete high, im not the kind of guy that goes to the most progressed guild, i like to have good progress ofc, but as long as im in a guild with nice ppl i will ofc stay. and i know both asusyn and earwyn in the guild, and they are both nice and good players and have asked me a few times to join there guild aswell and also said its a nice guild. and i know, looking at my past guild history with fata attraction > reinc > LS > reinc, i know you would have a few doubts tbh, but either way, if i dissapear its couse of rl stuff and you will get notification about that and i will probably just dissapear for a raid night or 2 then:p

anyway, sorry for the wall of text:P
Back to top Go down
deth
GuildMember
deth

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:39 pm

That clarified things alot on that question. We'll get back to this once we've discussed this among officers, thank-you for your patience. Smile
Back to top Go down
Asusyn
GuildMember
Asusyn

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:04 am

Deth you don't even wanna know my guild history back on skullcrusher. This is nothing compared to that tbh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:00 am

Just a quick question, how do you feel about tanking? Do you find it rewarding, attractive and etc?
I personally think that a full-time tank ( with dps OS) would be more beneficial for the guild than a full-time melee dps Smile But then again I might be a bit ( only tiiiiiiny bit) biased Smile Good luck mate (it's heemogoblin btw, from that ZG run, what a coincedence heh?)

Back to top Go down
Rayfus
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:23 am

FoKu wrote:
Just a quick question, how do you feel about tanking? Do you find it rewarding, attractive and etc?
I personally think that a full-time tank ( with dps OS) would be more beneficial for the guild than a full-time melee dps Smile But then again I might be a bit ( only tiiiiiiny bit) biased Smile Good luck mate (it's heemogoblin btw, from that ZG run, what a coincedence heh?)

hey foku. and i wouldnt mind tanking, but the problem is that i dont have any skills in tanking in raids, and i enjoy dps alot more then tanking tbh, and my skills as a dps is alot better then as a tank:p i would most likely fail more as a tank then a dps tbh:P i wouldnt mind trying, but i enjoy being dps alot more, and i only tank some heroics / zandalaris atm, + my gear as dps is alot better then the prot gear i have wich is only stuff from JPs and zandalaris. + t12 helm that i won for OS, and some accidently bought prot t12 legs:P
Back to top Go down
Rayfus
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:17 am

so i was wondering how the application looks? whats the verdict:p
Back to top Go down
deth
GuildMember
deth

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:10 pm

I am sorry to say, but with our current melee dps situation we cannot offer a spot for you, as our melees have such a good attendancy. Thank-you for applying and good luck on your travels.

-sincerely, deth
Back to top Go down
Earwyn
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:08 am

Jaxs,

sorry Sad, let's do some Heroics then Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayfus - fury warrior application   Rayfus - fury warrior application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayfus - fury warrior application
Page 1 of 1