Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sgtxo rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sgtxo

sgtxo rogue Empty
PostSubject: sgtxo rogue   sgtxo rogue Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:12 am

Personal information:
Name: Daniel

ingame info :

Character Name: Sgtxo
Armory Link:
Class: Rogue
Spec: Combat
Professions: Jewelcrafting and Enchanting

Why are you applying to Valhalla?

I also wanted a guild which even if they raid 3 times a week, makes sure every minute of raiding is efficient and speaking to one of your members I just thought they appealed to me. Your policies and attitude appealed to me so this is why I have applied to you.

Raid times are 1900-2300 Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, are there any issues you can see with your attendance? Yes

What steps do you take to improve your character?

I am prepared for everything, I carry gems and enchanting mats just incase gear drops mid raid so I can improve just that slightly, I bring stacks of pots, I am an avid user of the pre pot tactic. I am not afraid to spend money to make sure I maximize my raiding, I carry jewelcrafting and enchanting as professions, after being in Flawless I understand maximization more then I ever imagined. Every member of the raid team carried jewelcrafting simply because it gives you that extra small edge over all other professions, I adhere to these small things and do everything I can to maximize my raid performance, so you can expect me to turn up with everything and anything to make me the bets I can be.

What is your raiding experience?

I have raided Molten Core upto and including Ragnaros and this was Pre-TBC but the raids were manic, I was basically more or less settling into the game. I then went on to The Burning Crusade where I had the absolute time of my life, the guild, the raiding, the people, god I miss the burning crusade so much and it is surprising how much time has passed since and how much change has occurred. I managed to defeat all the content except most of sunwell before Wrath. Although, Illidan, Kael’thas were both post-nerf. But still Smile

In wrath of the lich king I took some what of a long time off and rejoined in and around when Trial of the crusader was released, I rejoined up with some of my old raiding friends from burning crusade and we did average, defeated trial of the crusader pretty rapidly when it came out, and unfortunately made some very poor attempts at ICC, failing ridiculously badly on Festergut and Rotface, this was very very annoying. Although I was with the same people it wasn’t the same as in Burning Crusade, it just wasn’t fun. So it gave me the perfect excuse to focus on examinations and let my friend play my character for a few weeks since he was living at my house. He left the guild and joined another achieving little, after my exams I started playing and picked up where I had left off, I joined quietly brilliant which initially was a group of 10 of us who had vast experience, knowledge and what we next learnt: skill and cooperation. We absolutely started blasting through content; we could pug 25 man ICC all of a sudden with 10 of us carrying the puggers. It became a new sensation which I hadn’t felt since burning crusade, I started to enjoy world of warcraft again! Eventually we burnt out and one of our healers Kobrakung stepped back and said he wanted to stop raiding, this eventually lead to the crumbling of the core group which we were. I still keep in contact with them all they were a good group of guys for sure. At my peak I took a stab in the dark and applied to Flawless, I had previously been nowhere near a top 100 world guild and I was very apprehensive and excited when they gave me a trial. After my first 25 man raid I was almost hitting top 5 dps despite my gear being a realm below theirs for sure ( they had been farming 25 man heroic content for a while ) this was my first taste of 25 man heroic properly and I excelled and cemented a place in the main 25 man team. Until I broke my arm and blah de blah de blah. In cataclysm I can honestly say I have not raided anything. I have only just come back to wow but I want to regain my taste and hunger which I had during the Burning Crusade and the end of Wrath of the Lich King.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?

I left Quietly Brilliant because I got accepeted into Flawless, and I left Flawless because I broke my arm and couldn’t raid for 6 weeks, which the guild fully understood and supported me, but this was around the time Wrath of the Lich King was coming to a close and Cataclysm was beginning and after 6 weeks off of WoW I just lost any inclination to play at the time. I remained in the guild as a back up and as a social but the guild went 10 mans in Cataclysm so they parted their different ways.

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla?

My knowledge, play style, experience and raid awareness has been honed and toned over the years and I feel as if I am a very complete player now, I don’t back peddle, I don’t keyboard turn, I don’t click and I don’t have tunnel vision. I am here for the long haul, my gear can be replaced quickly, my optimization can begin instantly, and all I need is a reason to. If you accept me I can prove to you even using this gear that I can compete for places in your 25 man team and together we could achieve all our goals, I want to help the guild, the raid team and I feel that you guys can help me too relive the enjoyment from the game I crave. If you are worried about guild hopping, don’t be I only ever change guilds if I have either quit the game or the guild has disbanded. I have absolutely no intention to quit anytime soon what so ever and you guys do not look like you are disbanding anytime soon. Anyway I will draw this too close, basically I am applying to the guild with the intention on raiding with you in 3 expansions time, I hope you look at my application in the same way.

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic? Yes

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)? Yes

Any other information you would like us to know about you? Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Back to top Go down
Mietosis
Admin

sgtxo rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: sgtxo rogue   sgtxo rogue Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:32 am

This .. was .. my god!

Wall of text, and good text at that!
Long story short, i like this apply, a lot.
You have a nice amount of pre-cata experience which is good to know that you are not new to the game considering your existing cata experience.

I really like that you come prepared, spare gems enchants etc. I am also an addicted prepotter so it is good to see others that are willing to go one step further to maximise output.

Things you could fix:

You need to try fix the shoulder enchant to theranzane exalted.
You could also update your Viscious ring to the Quest reward from hyjal dailys.
Ring/Cloak from Hyjal daily quests.
Belt/cloak from reputation.

I am a fond and avid lover of people maxing RAID proffesions eg: not using skining for example.

For me, the wall of text alone won my heart.

Accepted - awaiting officer aproval.

Last edited by Mietosis on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://valhallatm.forumotion.co.uk
Alluré
Alluré

sgtxo rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: sgtxo rogue   sgtxo rogue Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:33 am

Clearly a lot of effort has gone into this apply,
I am very impressed with it (:
I also like the determination you show,
From your apply i can see you will always be prepared and ready to raid.
I would say ACCEPTED Very Happy
Awaiting gm's decision.
Back to top Go down
Mietosis
Admin

sgtxo rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: sgtxo rogue   sgtxo rogue Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:49 am

This officer is at work but he thinks the same way as us so,

Accepted
for trial!Smile

Welcome to the club buddy
Back to top Go down
https://valhallatm.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

sgtxo rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: sgtxo rogue   sgtxo rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sgtxo rogue
Page 1 of 1