Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scoit - Fire Mage - Blood Elf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scoit
GuildMember

Scoit - Fire Mage - Blood Elf Empty
PostSubject: Scoit - Fire Mage - Blood Elf   Scoit - Fire Mage - Blood Elf Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Personal information:
Name: Magnus

ingame info :

Character Name: Scoit
Character Realm: Tarren Mill [H]
Class: Mage
Spec: Fire 5/33/3
Professions: Alchemy (Elixir Master) 525, Tailoring 525

Why are you applying to Valhalla?
I applied to Valhalla because I've got a good tip when I was talking to mejo about you guys were a good pve guild, and by that I thought well together and looked you up, and I found it really interesting and I hope you do aswell.

Raid times are 1900-2300 Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times?
I can attend on Sunday and Wednesday, but not all Tuesdays bacause of Soccer, and the problem beeing is that I cant drop it , but it is not all of the tuesdays though.

What steps do you take to improve your character?
When I've got some deadtime, i Normally check any changes upp on MMO-champion, and basicly just testing out all of the different gems /enchants and speccs to get what workes best for my gear.

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: I started to play at the end on Vannilla so there was not any progress there.
TBC: I hitted lvl 70 one day before Wotlk Arrived so I couldent get any progress there either.
WOTLK: Cleared Naxx , Almost full uld, Toc 10/25 with some hc, FUll Icc 10/25 cleare with some Hc's
Cata: Bwd 6/6, Bot 4/4 Tot4w 2/2, FL 4/7.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
My past guild is pretty much only Instant, and I will leave when I find me a good raiding guild.

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla?
I feel I can bring a good Experianced mage that are willing to give 100% for each raid.

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic?
I have Ventrillo installed and Mic .

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)?
Well not Fluent but I am pretty sure that you wont have any problem at all to understand what I meen.

Any other information you would like us to know about you?
Yes, like I said I play soccer but I also play handball, but besides some Tuesdays that will not affect my wow time! And you will probbably ask me why my Aromry says something different than what I said my xp was, and that reason was that I got hacked, but I can find the armory and prove it that way.

And specc wise, if you want a arcane mage I would respecced right away, but I find Fire more Challenging and a lot more fun.

Hope I hear from you guys soon, and that you found my Apply interesting.

- Scoit
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

Scoit - Fire Mage - Blood Elf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scoit - Fire Mage - Blood Elf   Scoit - Fire Mage - Blood Elf Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:12 am

Accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down

Scoit - Fire Mage - Blood Elf
Page 1 of 1