Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheex - Discipline Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheex
GuildMember

Cheex - Discipline Priest Empty
PostSubject: Cheex - Discipline Priest   Cheex - Discipline Priest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:05 am

Personal information:
Name: Jakob

ingame info :

Character Name: Cheex
Character Realm: Tarren Mill
Class: Priest
Spec: Discipline
Professions: Herbalism/Alchemy

Why are you applying to Valhalla?

I recently server migrated to this server, so i am looking for a new guild. Want a 25 man guild and it seemed like an ideal guild for me.

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times?

Yes.

What steps do you take to improve your character?

First i will get proper firelands geared (Currently ilvl 361). Then i will play so much my fingers hurt, the more you play the more you learn.

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: None
TBC: None
WOTLK: Cleared Ulduar, ToC and ICC Normal. 7/12 ICC HC.
Cata: All cleared in cata prenerf except end bosses normal mode. No fireland progress yet.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?

As mentioned i just migrated to this server, so I haven't really been in any guild here. (except for the level 1 guild I'm currently in)

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla? Dedication to the game, i do play alot.

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic? Yes.

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)? I type fluently, as for speaking i have a fully understandable norwegian accent.

Any other information you would like us to know about you? Not sure.
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

Cheex - Discipline Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheex - Discipline Priest   Cheex - Discipline Priest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 am

Hey, sorry for the long awaited reply
We are going to have to decline this apply as we are starting Hc's soon and you do not have any experience with the current expansion,
Thank you for your interest and goodluck finding a good guild Smile
Back to top Go down

Cheex - Discipline Priest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valhalla :: Applications-
Jump to: