Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for the guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uthier

Application for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Application for the guild   Application for the guild Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:03 am

Personal information:
Name: Igor

ingame info :

Character Name: Uthier
Armory Link:
Class: Paladin
Spec: Protection
Professions: Blacksmithing/Mining

Why are you applying to Valhalla?
I am looking for fresh and keen for raiding guild,with mature players with whom i can befriend and have fun =)

Raid times are 1900-2300 Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, are there any issues you can see with your attendance?
Nope,only if i am dead. But i will still come Very Happy

What steps do you take to improve your character?
I constantly watch TGNwow and Tankspot videos,trying to solo some raid bosses,doing hc's all the time, improving and balancing my gear as much as possible and bring the maximum potential of a protection paladin.

What is your raiding experience?
This is my first character on Blizzard, before i was playing private server which is Blizzlike. Can give a link or a screenshot of char if needed.
Vanilla wow: All. =)
TBC: All except BT,cuz Illidan was bugged Very Happy
WOTLK: All except LK in ICC and Lord Marrogwar...also because they were bugged Very Happy
Cata: No raiding experience so far, but i am a very fast learner, and as i said very keen for raiding Smile

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
Ars Moriendi - i got kicked by it,because i was not playing for a month or so, due to a tragedy in my family.
Fracture - no good social contact,no raiding or overall progress whatsoever.

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla?
I can bring solid tanking,allways rdy to raid and do hc's, my BS(thought i need to work on that a bit) , humour and ofc vodka Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic?
Yes,i do.

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)?
Yes,i do.

Back to top Go down
Uthier

PostSubject: Re: Application for the guild   Application for the guild Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:08 am

Forgot to post the armory link =)
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

PostSubject: Re: Application for the guild   Application for the guild Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:14 am

Hey, spoke with you ingame and i understand that you do not currently have any cata progress, although this is very easy to fix and i can see you have put effort into getting your current gear.
I would like to point out 'Licence to slay' (trinket) and 'Gurubashi Punisher' both these are more of a Dps item and it would be great it those could be replaced for a tank item Smile
Awaiting other officer/Gm's comment, goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Uthier

PostSubject: Re: Application for the guild   Application for the guild Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:41 am

Thanks a lot Smile
Yes,i will replace them as soon as possible i find something better. ^^
Back to top Go down
Uthier

PostSubject: Re: Application for the guild   Application for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Cleared BoT 4/4 today ,ICC Heroic and OS3D. Just posting ,so you know Wink
Back to top Go down
Mietosis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for the guild   Application for the guild Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:22 am

Hello there uthier, sorry for the delayed reply.

as it stands we currently have 3 tanks, the required amount for 25man firelands, and as such probably don't need a third.
But, that said if you upgrade the things allure said, and get some VP gear we might be willing to have a talk.

For now, DECLINED , but, please feel free to re-apply when your gear is a little better.
Back to top Go down
https://valhallatm.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for the guild   Application for the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for the guild
Page 1 of 1