Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fivelen - resto druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fivelen
GuildMember

Fivelen - resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Fivelen - resto druid   Fivelen - resto druid Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:53 am

Personal information:
Name: Sondre

ingame info :

Character Name: Fivelen
Character Realm: Tarren Mill
Class: Druid
Spec: Resto
Professions: my professions are crapy, only got skinning, but im going to skill up 2 new soon;)

Why are you applying to Valhalla? there is way to many resto druid in rhythm atm, if im not wrong there is 7, 2 are officers, so its hard to get into raid with them, + heard alot of good things about this guild, im tierd of finding new guild, i want a guild i can be in forever

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times? i can attend all raids

What steps do you take to improve your character? i am keeping myself updated about my class, reading forums, mmo-champion daily, also checking other experience resto druids.

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: vanilla i was a pvper, played rogue
TBC:started my druid, when i was 70 i stoped play until WOTLK was out
WOTLK:clear almost everything 10/12 hc 25man icc, toc 10/25, naxx 10, ony cleard rs 10/25 cleard, eoe cleard, voa cleard os cleard, and some bosses in ulduar
Cata: 12/12 before nerf came, 2/13 heroic, could done more but had a break for 2 months, my guild clear 9/13 hc,( i was in the main team ), 5/7 25man FL, and ofc BH

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? rhythm, there was way to many resto druids in it 7 i think, hard to get spot then, when im only trial

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla? yes, nice friendly and active player, i wont let you down with my healing.

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic? i have working ventrillo, but my mic aint working atm, something is wrong with my computer

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)? yes i do.

Any other information you would like us to know about you?
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

Fivelen - resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fivelen - resto druid   Fivelen - resto druid Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:18 am

Nice apply,
Could do with the boe dagger to replace that old staff but the rest of your gear is good,
also the proffesions would need to be maxed asap,
apart from that i see no issue here so i would like to say ACCEPTED
Whisper Alluré, mietosis or dethraven ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down

Fivelen - resto druid
Page 1 of 1