Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

balance druid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
soletaken
GuildMember

balance druid Empty
PostSubject: balance druid   balance druid Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Personal information:
Name: dave

ingame info :

Character Name: Soletaken: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Soletaken/advanced
Character Realm: Tarren Mill EU
Class: Druid
Spec: Balance
Professions: Tailoring: 525/525 Alchemy: 525/525

Why are you applying to Valhalla?
I'm looking for a 25 man raiding guild to enjoy the Firelands raid tier, make friends and play boomkin.

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times?
I'm going back to unversity after working all summer which means i'm totally in control of my evenings again. Pretty much this means i won't miss a single raid unless something unexpected happens.

What steps do you take to improve your character?
Elitist Jerks class guides to get the definitive stat strengths. Gem, enchant and reforge optimally. Play the class alot in 5 man dungeons to perfect keybinds and get a good overall feel for it. Read up on more advanced subtleties of the spec: hints and tips etc. Play more 5 man dungeons to put this into practice.

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: raided as a warlock(easy to get a guild as a nab since they were pretty rare) cleared MC, ZG, struggeled with BWL then got a new guild to progress through AQ40.
TBC: didn't play here
WOTLK: started in icecrown patch 3.3.2. played in a super casual 25man as rogue, pugged extrensively as hpriest and dk tank, got 12/12 on normal and most of the heroics but never LK
Cata: played in early cata as fury warrior in a competative 25 guild around feb -> april time, killed 9/12 but then quit beacuse i just wasn't feeling it. Haven't played in firelands yet.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? Upon restarting, made druid and quickly dinged. I hoped to play firelands and joined a guild: Chronicles but i quit the game entirely a few weeks after, was busy with work and didn't really care for it. Only been in guild perk guilds so far now i'm back.

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla?
uh well i'm pretty active and like to help each other through 5 mans even if i'm capped( got full feral tank gear in the bank) i have 7 other 85s scattered around that i could transfer and gear up if u ever didn't need me as boomkin.

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic? ye

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)? ye

Any other information you would like us to know about you?
i read in the read me before posting section about pvp gear, i agree with thie statement entirely but the fact for me is that 2 peices of rutheless with the set bonus completely outweighs the available alternatives due to a very big increase in INT. I don't like wearing these peices at all but for my dps, they are the best i can get a hold of right now.

i'm a good player with all the pots, food and flasks sitting in my bag waiting to be used.

peace Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deth
GuildMember
deth

balance druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: balance druid   balance druid Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:56 am

I like your application, you've put some effort into it. Only thing I miss, is the fl experience, but if you know tactics and listen to the orders in vent, it will be good. The fact is that we need a boomkin. We will discuss this among officers, thanks for applying to Valhalla.

-deth out
Back to top Go down
Mietosis
Admin

balance druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: balance druid   balance druid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Hello dave.

Nice apply overall. good to see people with proffesions actually giving it 100% Smile
You are currently in PVP gear so i can do nothing more with the application, please logout in PVE gear and reply here.
Back to top Go down
https://valhallatm.forumotion.co.uk
Alluré
Alluré

balance druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: balance druid   balance druid Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:06 pm

I am sorry to say,
but due to the fact we are starting hcs from the next reset,
we have decided to decline this apply due to lack of firelands exp,
i wish you all the luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

balance druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: balance druid   balance druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

balance druid
Page 1 of 1