Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dirtywilkie 85 Goblin Rogue.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirtywilkie
GuildMember

Dirtywilkie 85 Goblin Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Dirtywilkie 85 Goblin Rogue.   Dirtywilkie 85 Goblin Rogue. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:02 am

Personal information:
Name: Ahmed

ingame info :

Character Name: Dirtywilkie
Character Realm: Tarren Mill
Class: Rogue
Spec: Assassination (31/3/7)
Professions: Enchanting(525) & Leatherworking(525)

Why are you applying to Valhalla? I were looking for an nice raiding guild, I've played with some of the guild members and I enjoyed it, very nice people. Your raiding days and times suited me perfectly aswell which is awesome Smile

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times? Yes I'll be able to keep an 100% raid attendence.

What steps do you take to improve your character? Reading forums such as mmo-champ, elitistjerks, using spreadsheets and discussing alot with other rogues about specs,gems and such. Smile

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: None.
TBC: Karazhan /Gruul/SSC/TK/Hyjal/BT(Cleared) SWP(3/6)
WOTLK: Naxx,EoE,Os 3d,Onyxia,ToC(Cleared) Ulduar(10/14), ICC10/25 (11/12 Hc, 12/12 normal)
Cata: BWD(6/6) Tot4w(2/2) BoT(4/4) BH(2/2) Firelands 0/7.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? My tbc guild was Brotherhood of the skull, it "disbanned" merged with another guild and lots of members from tbc left which caused me to take a break from Wow, Played causal in a friends guild and joined Crowd Control at ICC played with them for sometime then I left because their times & days didn't suit me anymore. When cataclysm came I just joined an random guild for the new perks and stuff, I didn't have time for any raiding so I haven't been looking for an raiding guild, just been chillin' in perks guilds and playing alot on alts etc. Now however I'm guildless the guild I were in disbanned or something (It was a perk guild).

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla? I can contribute with an nice and mature attitude, lots of knowledge about overall raiding, a nice rogue dps which has played since TBC and got lots of experience. I also do have alot of alts (7 lvl85 alts which is PvE geared) which could help out if someone needs a fast hc or something. I also have all professions except Bs & alch.

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic? Yes I do Smile

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)? Yes. Smile

Any other information you would like us to know about you?
About my gear I've got both Ruthless(378) daggers which are PvP but they are quite good anyways, I haven't been raiding any heroic raids nor FL yet so this is what's best atm, same goes for my ilvl346 heroic trinket it may be a 346 trinket but its really good. 340agi + 285 mastery ^^

Addons I use are: DBM, Omen3, RoguePowerBars, Recount, OmniCC, SatrinaBuffFrames & Bartender4.

Fps: 50-60, during raids - 30-35. My connection is stable.

Specific alt character list: Nekuh - Blood DK - ilvl359(PvE) | Yowi - Disc/Holy Priest - ilvl361(PvE | Quickgold - Holy Paladin - ilvl356(PvE) | Azumiz - Fire Mage - ilvl357 | Plagueheart - Affliction Warlock - ilvl359 | Dasp - MM Hunter - ilvl356 | Prickx - Resto/Feral Druid - lvl80 | Curtís - Prot Warrior - lvl80 | Dirtywilly - Second rogue - lvl80.

Little information about myself as a person not a player: My name is Ahmed I'm from Sweden - My father is from Tunisia in North Africa and that's why a Swedish boy is named Ahmed Smile My mother is Swedish and I've been living in Sweden my whole life, I'm a student - studying to be an electrician but are going to Kos in Greece for an bartending course after I graduated. At my spare time I play alot of Wow! But I also workout alot since one of my biggest interests are Cross-country skiing and Marathons. I've been skiing since I were 4yrs old and competed since 1999. Atm Im training for Vasaloppet 2012 which is an huge 90km skiing competition with about 60,000 competitors, it's kind of an tradition for cross-country skiiers to do it every year. Smile Besides training and wow like I mentioned I like bartending, not a very good combination bartending and skiing but its works ^^ I party alot on fridays and saturdays, also do some private bartending for friends and family. That's about it I think, if you've got any questions just /w me in-game or send an e-mail.
Back to top Go down
Bangh
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Dirtywilkie 85 Goblin Rogue.   Dirtywilkie 85 Goblin Rogue. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:19 am

I like swedish rogues.
Back to top Go down
Dirtywilkie
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Dirtywilkie 85 Goblin Rogue.   Dirtywilkie 85 Goblin Rogue. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:44 am

Update - Fl 2/7.
Back to top Go down
deth
GuildMember
deth

PostSubject: Re: Dirtywilkie 85 Goblin Rogue.   Dirtywilkie 85 Goblin Rogue. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:59 pm

This is what application should look like. You have put lot of effort in it! Me likes Smile
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

PostSubject: Re: Dirtywilkie 85 Goblin Rogue.   Dirtywilkie 85 Goblin Rogue. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Not too keen on the little blue trinket there :p
But regardless of that we have decided to accept you for trial!
Whisper Alluré, Mietosis or Dethraven ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirtywilkie 85 Goblin Rogue.   Dirtywilkie 85 Goblin Rogue. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dirtywilkie 85 Goblin Rogue.
Page 1 of 1