Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuzal
GuildMember

Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman   Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Hello people of Valhalla,

The case is that me and my best friend ”Scåin” is current looking for a guild just like Valhalla and what it stands for!
We saw what your current are looking for, and read your rules etc. and here we are ready for 4.3! ;-)

Personal information:
Name: Christian

Personal information:
Name: Heine

ingame info :
Character Name: Zuzal
Character Realm: Tarren Mill
Class: Druid
Spec: MS: Feral Tank – OS: Balance
Professions: Jewelcrafting / Inscription
Armory Link: I may not link because i'am a new member Neutral

ingame info :
Character Name: Scåin
Character Realm: Tarren Mill
Class: Shaman
Spec: MS: Restoration – OS: Elemental
Professions: Jewelcrafting / Alchemy
Armory Link: I may not link because i'am a new member Neutral

Why are you applying to Valhalla?
As i said before, what Valhalla stands for and what we have read about you guys, are just what we are looking for – and we have what you are looking for! :-)

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times?
We are both able and are ready for more days a week when we are progressing. We are also ready to raid later than 23:00 when we are close to a first kill.

What steps do you take to improve your character?
We both are looking on forums, patchnotes etc. to improve the knowledge of our class to the deepest.

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: We both did Molten Core, Onyxia, Blackwing lair, AQ20/40, but unfortunately not Naxx :-(

TBC: We cleared everything and this was our best expansion on progressing.

WOTLK: Zuzal (me) Hold a break. Scåin: Cleared everything on his paladin

Cata: Zuzal (me) Went back in the middle of Firelands and cleared BoT, BwD and ToTw4 normal. Then I went straight ahead to firelands and cleared it as well. At the moment we are both on Fireland 2/7HC and Dragon Soul 4/8normal because of the lacking in our current guild – more about that now.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
We are current looking for new guild since Rise of Odin doesn't focus on progress, do not show up and of lacking skills. Not to denigrate them - It's just not what we are looking for – We wanna endgame raid, and think this is our good chance!

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla?
Yes, we have played with each other for about 7 years now, so we know each other playstyle in and out.
We have a great danish humor and we are good at motivate people, not that we can't give criticism out to the team, but we try wherever possible to keep spirits up.

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic?
Yes, we both have a quality working mic.

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)?
Yes, we both speak fluent english.

Any other information you would like us to know about you?
Besides WoW we use our time in a buisness school, hang out with friends and what other normal guys on 19 do Very Happy
If you wanna know anything else, or think we are missing something, please ask!

Thank you for reading cheers
Zuzal
Scåin

Last edited by Zuzal on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
deth
GuildMember
deth

PostSubject: Re: Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman   Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:50 am

We're looking at the situation withing our group, can't promise anything, we'll get back to you during this reset Smile
Back to top Go down
Zuzal
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman   Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:32 am

deth wrote:
We're looking at the situation withing our group, can't promise anything, we'll get back to you during this reset Smile

Thank you deth! We are looking forward to hearing what you guys decide ;-)
Back to top Go down
Scåin
GuildMember

PostSubject: Quick info about Scåin.   Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Hello there.
Just a quick info about me.
In WotLK i toke everything, except Ruby Sanctum and ICC. I stopped playing after first wing ICC came out, but i were realm third kill on that wing.

I would just tell you about this, to make sure you haven't forgotten us yet Wink.

//Scåin//
Back to top Go down
Zuzal
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman   Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:21 am

Hey Valhalla/deth :-)

Have you guys decied you yet? Reset is tomorrow, and you told us you would contact us before reset Wink

Back to top Go down
deth
GuildMember
deth

PostSubject: Re: Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman   Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:46 am

Hello again, you two seem to be really nice guys who know how to play your classes and this game Smile But sadly I have to inform that our 10man setup's excess space is as tight as... well, I suppose your imaginations can fill that one.
Thank you for applying, and sorry for taking this long to reply.
I wish you both best of luck in your road Smile

-deth out

Ps. The double apply was good idea imo, me gusta! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zuzal
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman   Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:26 am

deth wrote:
Hello again, you two seem to be really nice guys who know how to play your classes and this game Smile But sadly I have to inform that our 10man setup's excess space is as tight as... well, I suppose your imaginations can fill that one.
Thank you for applying, and sorry for taking this long to reply.
I wish you both best of luck in your road Smile

-deth out

Ps. The double apply was good idea imo, me gusta! Very Happy

It was a shame to hear Neutral
But thanks a lot and good luck on your road too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman   Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zuzal - Feral Tank, Scåin - Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valhalla :: Applications-
Jump to: