Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Essientellee , the discipline priest.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Essientellee
GuildMember

Essientellee , the discipline priest.   Empty
PostSubject: Essientellee , the discipline priest.    Essientellee , the discipline priest.   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Personal information:
Name:Ceaus Horia

ingame info : Armoury http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Essientellee/simple (posted by admin due to link limit)

I come from a very low populated server called dentarg, as we called it " deadtarg". On the server were like 9 active guilds with no further progress, most of them disbanded when deathwing appeared to conquer them. I am now 6/7 heroic progress, and hell i am proud of weeks i worked to get those numbers, although my guild left after that and i didn't have the money to go with them, so i remained there for a while.

A little problem, can be that my pants which are heroic, my shoulders heroic aswell and my hands ( which provide bonus with the pants are from shadow gear, and i've been trying to change them all along and than i realised that they gave me a usefull bonus).

Character Name: Essientellee
Character Realm: Tarren mill - came from dentarg.
Class: Priest
Spec: Discipline/ Shadow.
Professions: Enchanting / Tailoring / leveling fishing.

Why are you applying to Valhalla? to be honest i see a lot of people from your guild online, almost at any hour day or night and i kind of feel lonely in my current guild (nothing serious, just friends with the gm and he provided me a friend spot with free repairs) and i am looking for something way more serious than this.

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times? yes, as long as you need me and i can be a + for your core team i am more than pleased to help.

What steps do you take to improve your character? 1st i watch the top players in wowprogress, look at their enchants and gear/gems, reforging, than after i finnish with the "outside" mechanics i go on elitistjerks, and see the "inside" mechanics like: how to get maximmum haste, hit cap, what is mastery good for, how do i get shadow orbs, why do i need mastery for shadow orbs and so on..

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow:-
TBC:-
WOTLK:icc cleared , light of dawn achiv.
Cata: Deffender of a Shatterd World, 6/7 heroic progress in firelands, + some T11 heroic kills.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? i come from VvV back on my server, i left them due the fact i transfered here and now i am in more of a social guild or something, dunno how to call it to be honest.

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla? sense of humor, skills, and imba heals. kidding now seriously, i can do whatever you ask me to do (don't exagerat and say " go jump of a bridge") in game meanings and i will try to put myself in the focus mode everytime is needed.

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic? yes ofcourse, ventrilo, mumble, skype, ts3, everything you will ever need.

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)? as far as i know. yes i do speak english at very high level and if u didn't noticed this from the application here, i will prove it to you on our journey( if it's going to be 1 )

Any other information you would like us to know about you?
It depends of what you want to know about me, relevant info will be that i also pvp and i started (boredom) the legendary quest, with the hope that 1 day i will manage to get that ugly legendary staff. don't hesitate to ask if u do need to know something about me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

PostSubject: Re: Essientellee , the discipline priest.    Essientellee , the discipline priest.   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Hey there,
I have added in an armoury link for you (:
Nice apply although i do have a couple of questions for you;
You mention shadow orbs alot and say the shadow 2set is useful, could you tell me how they are both useful for playing disc?
Also when you achieved your firelands hc kills were you playing disc or shadow at the time?
Your gear in general is not too bad, your progress in Dragonsoul could be a bit higher being we are currently starting hc's, but you have explained why it's low and theres always space to learn.
If you could answer my above questions that would be great, Goodluck
-Alluré
Back to top Go down
Essientellee
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Essientellee , the discipline priest.    Essientellee , the discipline priest.   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:42 am

i have cleared shanox heroic as shadow , lord hc as disci , alys as shadow , baleroc as shadow , beth as discipline , majordomo as discipline , and ye at 1st i was an shadow priest than when my guild became full of fuck dps , i get intro discipline and i started to learn and since then i didn't find the ooportunity to change my feet with some heroic 391 healing ones and the hands aswell. i refuse buying them with jp , it would give me less stats ( the pants atleast ) and the (2) set don't give me more bonus u are right , but the heroic pants gave me more mastery than the others , and even intellect which i kind of need , so my priority in the closer future is to get my hands , pants and shoulders replaced.

and i agree with you , i am not some kind of lunatic with imba thousands of goold in my bags to buy all new stuff , so my last resorts are raiding and farming , + like i think i said , i hate pugging , it suck! all the way.

Edit: i am prepared for every fight as a discipline , like i said , when we were trying to do those bosses , i was both shadow and healing at once , i mean i tried them both. altough i can't help ur core in shadow as much as in dicipline spec.

Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

PostSubject: Re: Essientellee , the discipline priest.    Essientellee , the discipline priest.   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:45 am

Thank you for the swift reply (:
Well, that answers all the questions i have,
The other Officers/Gm wil reply shortly.
-Alluré
Back to top Go down
Essientellee
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Essientellee , the discipline priest.    Essientellee , the discipline priest.   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:47 am

rejected , or something? Atleast ( off the record ) how was this application ? is just for my personal feedback , like a consolation if i am getting denied Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Asusyn
GuildMember
Asusyn

PostSubject: Re: Essientellee , the discipline priest.    Essientellee , the discipline priest.   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:22 am

1 more thing I noticed, you might wanna enchant your head.
Back to top Go down
Essientellee
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Essientellee , the discipline priest.    Essientellee , the discipline priest.   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:14 am

fuck yes , this head is not enchanted , i will do it right away , no problem about this, i can assure you.
Back to top Go down
Essientellee
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Essientellee , the discipline priest.    Essientellee , the discipline priest.   Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:15 am

so , have u decided what you are going to do , reject or accept , i don't want to reach the reset day , without the desicion being made. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mietosis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Essientellee , the discipline priest.    Essientellee , the discipline priest.   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:39 am

Hey,
Sorry for the delay but we have been thinking over your apply,
I am going to have to decline,
Your experience is a bit low considering we are starting Hc's,
Also you do not have as much experience as disc as i would like,
Goodluck finding a more suitable guild spot Smile
Back to top Go down
https://valhallatm.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Essientellee , the discipline priest.    Essientellee , the discipline priest.   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Essientellee , the discipline priest.
Page 1 of 1