Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tarjoustuija-Prot/Holy Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TJ

Tarjoustuija-Prot/Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Tarjoustuija-Prot/Holy Paladin   Tarjoustuija-Prot/Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:13 am

Personal information:
Name: Jaakko

ingame info :

Character Name: Tarjoustuija
Character Realm: Tarren Mill
Armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Tarjoustuija/simple
Class: Paladin
Spec: Protection/Holy
Professions: Jc/Alchemy

Why are you applying to Valhalla? Well you seem to be quite intresting guild, with right attitude. And progression in mind, and that's what i'm looking for!

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times?
Yes!
What steps do you take to improve your character? Keep up to date specs, Gems, enchant's etc.

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: Played pvp on druid during vanilla.
TBC: Cleared everything up to BT on my rogue name: Snówhite on skullcrusher
WOTLK: Everything up to icc, on my rogue again.
Cata: And so far everything on normal up to 6/8

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
Well we had a guild called In The Navy, we had hard time to find a decent player's we decided to go to Reincarnated and have a shot with our 10man team there. Well in the end things didnt quite work out, and our 10man team dispanded. So now i'm homeless :<

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla? Yes well first of crazy ass motherfucker xD Chilled and relaxed person with good jokes. Well tbh i'm studying tactics all the time and thinking what could be done better, so basicly some therycrafting : P

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic? Yes i do Wink

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)? Yes i do.

Any other information you would like us to know about you? Well as i said i'm relaxed, fun guy. With right attitude. And well i hope you will consider me as a Holydin Or Tankadin. I know my class in and out both spec's so i know what im doing Wink xxx- Tj
Back to top Go down
Mietosis
Admin

Tarjoustuija-Prot/Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarjoustuija-Prot/Holy Paladin   Tarjoustuija-Prot/Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:00 am

Sadly we are not currently recruiting either of those classes as we have both a full time pala tank and healer.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and better luck in a more suitable guild Smile
Back to top Go down
https://valhallatm.forumotion.co.uk

Tarjoustuija-Prot/Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1