Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Verdisha - 85 Affliction/Demo Lock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Verdisha
GuildMember

Verdisha - 85 Affliction/Demo Lock Empty
PostSubject: Verdisha - 85 Affliction/Demo Lock   Verdisha - 85 Affliction/Demo Lock Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:06 am

A little late in the night, so apoligies for possible typo's Smile

Personal information:
Name: Lasse Kristensen

Ingame info :
Character Name: Verdisha
Armory Link: "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information. " Search Verdisha on Armory, you'll find it Smile
Class: Warlock
Spec: Affliction / Demonology
Professions: Alchemy / Herbalism, both 525. Can argue that Herb isn't the best proffesion PvE wise, but it gives a good 480 haste,
which combined with other buffs does give a good increase in damage. Especially since Aff benefits tons from Haste.

Why are you applying to Valhalla?
Searching for a 25 Man guild that aims at taking raiding serious, progressing at a good pace, and having an epic time with people from all of Europe. Apart from that, heard your new at 25 man, but got good 10 man experience. Wan't to be part of that Smile

Raid times are 1900-2300 Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, are there any issues you can see with your attendance?
None. Other days can be arranged aswell, if announced in god time. Got martial arts training the days we don't raid. Very flexible in that aspect.

What steps do you take to improve your character?
Elitist Jerks is a good contributor to my overall understanding of my own class, talents, rotation, tricks etc., as well as other classes. View alot of PvE content movies, mostly lock PoV. In-game wise, well everything possible outside raiding to reach best stats and such.

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: Cleared all but last few bosses in Naxx.
TBC: Cleared all but last of BT/Sunwell.
WOTLK: Cleared all normal. Some HC Ulduar, HC ToC and HC Icecrown pre-nerf.
Cata: 12/12, 6/7. Did some raid leading on all bosses in Firelands, so know about all the normal modes. Got few nights of attempts on Raggy as well. Not alot of HC's yet overall, old guild never got that far.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
Wrath of Neophyte. Danish 10 man guild. Told them im searching for a place better suiting my needs in terms of raiding, as well there has been some stuff going on lately that made me decide to move on.

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla?
From my PoV, lots of reference and experience in raiding. Always willing to help and assist people. I do my best to keep my charachters in shape for raiding. The small stuff, i got Feast and cauldron recipies.

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic?
That i have.

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)?
In my hubmle opinion, yes.

Any other information you would like us to know about you?
Got 2 Alt's, level 85 Resto druid and 85 Warrior tank. Both a little undergeared.
Over the next 2 days, friday - Sunday i will be on Martial arts year camp, so wont check in on this application except for tomorrow at noon. Otherwise looking forward to your decision Smile

Regards - Verdisha
Back to top Go down
Mietosis
Admin

Verdisha - 85 Affliction/Demo Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verdisha - 85 Affliction/Demo Lock   Verdisha - 85 Affliction/Demo Lock Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:59 am

Hello verdisha, an overall good apply.

I like the fact that you are available for raiding on alternate days a lot, if it ever came to en extra raid day.
I have no quarrels with you using herbing i too was coupling the 480 haste with similar buffs for dps bonus, until recently.

Not going to make a huge wall of text for you here, the charector and the apply are decent so, you are welcome to a trial spot in valhalla.

Accepted for trial Smile

//mietosis
Back to top Go down
https://valhallatm.forumotion.co.uk

Verdisha - 85 Affliction/Demo Lock
Page 1 of 1