Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application of Muran (restoration druid)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muran
GuildMember

Application of Muran (restoration druid) Empty
PostSubject: Application of Muran (restoration druid)   Application of Muran (restoration druid) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:17 am

Personal information:
Name: Leon

ingame info :

Character Name: Muran
Armory Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Muran/simple
Class: Druid
Spec: Restoration
Professions: Alchemy / Herbalism

Why are you applying to Valhalla? I like the guild, been in the guild for like 2 months now in total and i like it. Also i cant wait to start raiding and get some progress Very Happy

Raid times are 1900-2300 Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, are there any issues you can see with your attendance? I don't think so, these times look fine to me.

What steps do you take to improve your character? Everything that is needed.

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: Started playing end tbc
TBC: '' ''
WOTLK: Cleared naxxramas back in the days, OS, malygos, cleared icc, did some bosses ulduar but i had a break during ulduar. Toc also fully cleared.
Cata: Bot cleared, bwd like 3 bosses

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? On my druid i joined at level 10 and never left as far as i can remember, so the answer is i havent joined another guild but this one.I changed realm and took my warrior with me. Left my 85 mage, pally, dk, priest behind on Burning blade- alliance.

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla? Well obviously proper healing, apart from that helping with solving problems on encounters and comming up with suggestions etc etc.

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic? I have vent (ofc), tho my headset broke last night so ill have to buy another one but that is no problem.

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)? Yep, english is no problem for me.

Any other information you would like us to know about you? Got a 85 warlock too on this realm, his name is Morthian (in the guild aswell) hes my alt.
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

Application of Muran (restoration druid) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application of Muran (restoration druid)   Application of Muran (restoration druid) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:24 am

Hey
Had a chat with you and i know that you have geared fast,
Nice to see that you applied like you planned to do since a lower level!
All you need to do i upgrade the couple of items i pointed out,
Apart from that welcome Smile
ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

Application of Muran (restoration druid)
Page 1 of 1