Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secura frost deathknight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SecuraDk
GuildMember

Secura frost deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Secura frost deathknight   Secura frost deathknight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:24 am

Personal information:
Name: Mikki Petersen

ingame info :

Character Name: secura
Character Realm: tarren mill
Class: death knight
Spec: frost 2 handed (need the last wep for dual wield)
Professions: engineering (525) scribe (525)

Why are you applying to Valhalla?
im applying because valhalla seems to me like and fantastic guild with some great ppl in it i come from wrath of neophyte like fizwick verdisha and swagsurfer we played together the last year now and since they left it havent been the same and they told me about the wonderfull people in this guild and besides that you raid 25m which i prefer.

Raid times are 1930-2300 Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times? yes ofcourse that if perfect i dont have any problems with those days and times Very Happy

What steps do you take to improve your character?
my start page is MMO, i check different sites like elitist jerks every second week i am talking alot with Bórlax from ensidia ho is keeping me updated to and do alot of reseach normally Very Happy

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow:
TBC: illidan
WOTLK:4/12 hc 25m
Cata: defender 12/12 4/7 (raggy to 28%)

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
i moved here from outland because my former guild "raven" and this guild im in now "wrath of neophyte" merged i wanna leave to say it as clear as possible because i think the officer in this guild if some f..king a..holes and only think of there on progress team (im on it BTW) and also because fizwick verdisha and swagsurfer left and they were the reason i moved with raven in the first place.

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla?
ofcourse i will bring you and brilliant raider and a guy who have a good sence of humor and always keeps the mood up Very Happy

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic?
yes i have and have a steelseries headset that have many awards so i hope thats fine enought Very Happy

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)?
yes i do a did go out of school with and A in english exams

Any other information you would like us to know about you?
hmmm not really not anythings besides i will enjoy raiding and being in guild with you guys and hope we will have a good friendship and raid team in the future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

Secura frost deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secura frost deathknight   Secura frost deathknight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:33 am

Accepted for trial (:
Back to top Go down

Secura frost deathknight
Page 1 of 1