Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MM Hunter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zeidus
GuildMember

MM Hunter. Empty
PostSubject: MM Hunter.   MM Hunter. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:51 am

Personal information:
Name: Anton

ingame info :

Character Name: Zeidus
Character Realm: Tarren Mill
Class: Hunter
Spec: Marksmanship/Survival
Professions: Enchanting/JC 525 both.

Why are you applying to Valhalla? I'm looking for a good and friendly guild with decent progress, and you seems to be what I'm looking for.

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times? Yes

What steps do you take to improve your character? Keeping myself updated about my class, reading forums. Checking hunters from good guilds, how they use reforge for example, and enchants..

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow:
TBC: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon.
WOTLK: Naxxramas, Sartharion+3D, EoE, Ulduar hardmodes, ToC hc, ICC 10/12 heroic 25-man, 11/12 hc 10-man, "realm first" Halion.
Cata: BWD, BoT and Four winds cleared, Halfus and Chimaeron on heroic. Nothing killed in Firelands, not even tried.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? Battle Hymns in wotlk, disbanded. Riset (ICC) disbanded. Did BWD/BoT/Four winds with Wasting Time on Sylvanas, but moved my character to Tarren Mill to play with friends.

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla? A very good dps with good experince (Except in firelands but I'll check youtube and other guides) I'm learning new fights very fast..
I won't cry if we wipe or if I don't get loot.

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic? Yes

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)? Yes

Any other information you would like us to know about you? Hmm, as I said before.. I haven't killed anything in firelands yet.. but it was the same with bwd/bot/four winds, I just watched youtube and then I understood the fight, so that won't be a problem. I have 5 378 items and rest 359/365. I'm using the Ruthless bow for the damage, got a 359 bow too.
Back to top Go down
Mietosis
Admin

MM Hunter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter.   MM Hunter. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Hello anton.

Thankyou for taking the time to apply to valhalla Smile

As it stands we could use a brained player and you seem to fit the bill. i would like to offer you a trial in valhalla for now and we can see how it works out.
Your experience in cata is a bit lacking but provided your brain works, it shouldnt be an issue. Smile

whisper myself or allure ingame,

Accepted.

//mietosis
Back to top Go down
https://valhallatm.forumotion.co.uk

MM Hunter.
Page 1 of 1