Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unholy/blood death knight secura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
secura

Unholy/blood death knight secura Empty
PostSubject: Unholy/blood death knight secura   Unholy/blood death knight secura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:15 am

Personal information:

Name: Mikki Petersen.

ingame info :

Character Name: secura

Character Realm: tarren mill

Armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Secura/simple

Class: death knight

Spec: unholy ms / blood os

Professions: scribing (525) blacksmithing (525)

Why are you applying to Valhalla?
well as you know i been in valhalla before but had to take a break dou personal problems BUT IM BACK! because i think valhalla is a good social guild to be in and you have good raiders and are good at it i like that we can have fun in raid but still be focused and down bosses, i know i can provide i stabil raider with a fun sence of humor.

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times? yes i will be able to be there both days and times (:

What steps do you take to improve your character? well im being very focused on my class and i read up on forums on elitisk jerks, manaflask and much more every week to see if there is any changes i always play the best dps output spec, if i like it or not.

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: startet end vanilla so none (:
TBC: i took bt at the end off the burning crusade, on another char tho
WOTLK: 12/12 25m hc before lich king got nerfed, on another char tho.
Cata: this is when i changed main to dk (: i did 12/12 normal in BWD BOT and TO4W in fl i did 2/7 hc only because i was in a bad guild that didnt had proggesion level like you, in ds i have cleared 7/8 so fare but are going for more soon.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? wrath of neophyte i left because i didnt like the society there and thats important to (: rise of odin i left because there were just simply bad at raiding (:

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla? i bring a good guy with a sence of humor a stabil and good geared thats that always tryes to optimise hes spec and class

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic? yes i do

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)? yes i do gratuated exams with and A+

Any other information you would like us to know about you? hmm dont think so since you already know me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deth
GuildMember
deth

PostSubject: Re: Unholy/blood death knight secura   Unholy/blood death knight secura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:22 am

For those who do not know, this application is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Mietosis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unholy/blood death knight secura   Unholy/blood death knight secura Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:02 am

As said above, accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://valhallatm.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unholy/blood death knight secura   Unholy/blood death knight secura Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unholy/blood death knight secura
Page 1 of 1