Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vequanïel Disc/Holy Priest app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vequaniel
GuildMember

Vequanïel Disc/Holy Priest app Empty
PostSubject: Vequanïel Disc/Holy Priest app   Vequanïel Disc/Holy Priest app Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:30 am

Personal information:
Name:Yanika

ingame info :

Character Name: Vequanïel
Character Realm: Tarren Mill
Class: Priest
Spec: Disc/ holy
Professions: Tailoring / Jewelcrafter For that extra Intellect Smile

Why are you applying to Valhalla?
I recently Transferred here from saurfang EU and i went on wow progress to see if there are any guilds recruiting my class and at my level of progress Smile

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times?
Yes i Can

What steps do you take to improve your character?

hmm Well when cata came out i spended more hours looking at Guides then spending time for my self. And i still do that every week you will find me looking for more stuff so i can try to improve my class. Re speccing, Reforging trying different things out and how it will work in raids and stuff.. Doing Power auras for my specs. So yes i try my best to be up to date with on my class.

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: --
TBC: I was playing on a private server During TBC since i was working full time at my job so i didnt had much time to play and make the raid times / days.
WOTLK: Cleared TOTC, ICC25 on most bosses on hard modes
Cata: Im 12/12, 7/7 and 1/7 hc with LR on low %

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?

I was a GM assistant for almost 2 years in Vex which we where rank 4 on the server. Doing blooging on our Site, Recruiting , streaming raids and leading my own team Due to our poor Realm we couldnt find any New players that they will be willing to progress so at the and of the day we had to move on And changing realms was the best idea that we found.

I was in Theoria for about 3 weeks and i was not comfortable with the loot on how it was distributed and how the Raidleaders talked to us.I'm a person that i can take criticism but at some point i was not enjoying raiding with these guys.

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla?
Special ? ^ ^ Lots of giggles Razz

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic?
Yes i do

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)?
Yes i can Even tho my First language is Maltese im not bad at all in English Smile

Any other information you would like us to know about you?

Im an outgoing girl who im willing to take any advise on what you guys tell me to do or to improve on Smile Being on time and prepaired for any raids that you will be doing.
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

Vequanïel Disc/Holy Priest app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vequanïel Disc/Holy Priest app   Vequanïel Disc/Holy Priest app Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:21 pm

We currently have a full time priest in our 10man and wont need a new one until we go 25 again.
Thank you for your interest and good luck in the future Smile
Back to top Go down

Vequanïel Disc/Holy Priest app
Page 1 of 1