Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Priest Application - Spiritburn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiritburns
GuildMember

Holy Priest Application - Spiritburn Empty
PostSubject: Holy Priest Application - Spiritburn   Holy Priest Application - Spiritburn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:47 am

Personal information:
Name: Spirit

ingame info :

Character Name: Spiritburn
Character Realm: Blades Edge
Armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/blades-edge/Spiritburn/advanced
Class: Priest
Spec: Holy
Professions: Tailor/Blacksmith

Why are you applying to Valhalla? Am looking for a guild that is very strong on the guild community aspect of the game and also takes its self seriously in raid content

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times? Yes

What steps do you take to improve your character? Tankspot/and trial and error and the simple way, just ask people and see what their opinion is.

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: little
TBC: little
WOTLK:12/12 9/12 pre nerf (as lvl 80)
Cata: cata 12/12 7/7 6/8
What are your past guilds and why did you leave? am currently in blades edge and guild are nice but to be honest not for me, so have decided to go to tarren mill and thats it resting place so to speak.

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla? commited raider with good knowledge of class, relax attitude (i dont cry because of wipes) and a helpful / social member.
What i expect back from Guild is a social place, when raiding no kids attitude etc, brush yourself down when wiping and try again, learn learn learn as they say:)

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic? yes, but raid leader and class healer do the chatting i do the listening and incorporate their command.

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)? yes i do

Any other information you would like us to know about you? I am a realax player who enjoys raiding, I understand that, you are pretty full on your healers at the moment, so a social spot is no problem for me, if you do alt runs etc then thats a bonus, otherwise i will just pug when we are allowed to(when you think you are ok with members turning up for the weeks run). I also have a druid which i restarted a week ago, so gearing etc on him will keep me occupied etc. thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Application - Spiritburn   Holy Priest Application - Spiritburn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:32 am

Hey there (:
At the moment we currently have two trial priests so are pretty full in the core raiding aspect,
However you are very welcome to a social spot and are welcome to come along to the alt raids we run (:
But! Welcome to the server, i look forward to having you join us if you choose to and if not goodluck with the path you choose to take (:
Allure.
Back to top Go down
Spiritburns
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Application - Spiritburn   Holy Priest Application - Spiritburn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:35 am

well thanks for the quick response, I am doing ds on druid tonight prob 4 bossess, then i will realm trasnfer. No problem if no raid spot currently and gl to the two priests on trial at mo Smile
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Application - Spiritburn   Holy Priest Application - Spiritburn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:42 am

Ah! Goodluck in getting some epics ;D
Either myself ( Alluré ) or Mietosis are usually on so will be available to invite you!
See you over here soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Application - Spiritburn   Holy Priest Application - Spiritburn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest Application - Spiritburn
Page 1 of 1