Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Facemelting warlock (x-realm)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquaflare
GuildMember

Facemelting warlock (x-realm) Empty
PostSubject: Facemelting warlock (x-realm)   Facemelting warlock (x-realm) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:06 am

Personal information:
Name: Tim

ingame info :

Character Name: Aquaflare
Character Realm: Nordrassil
Class: Warlock
Spec: Demo/Destro
Professions: Herb/inscription

Why are you applying to Valhalla?
Because my current server is too slow for me, and there are no guild recruiting that offer serious raiding progression. i've been meaning to x-realm for quite a while now, and i'm applying to you because you look impressive.
Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times?
Yes, no doubt.
What steps do you take to improve your character?
I am constantly practicing my specs to do more dps. I'm never idle, i'm either in dungeons trying to do more dps, or i'm in a raid, or i'm in the queue. I prepot, sim, practice, theorycraft and make sure i'm gemmed/enchanted to boot.
What is your raiding experience?
WotLK: i played prot paladin throughout WotLK, so any progress is unrelated to my current char. i did clear 12/12 normal and 5/12 heroic though.
Cata: 12/12 normal t11, 2/7 heroic tier 11. 7/7 firelands normal, 4/7 firelands heroic. (have had no serious attempts on the other 3)

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
Vesuvius, and i left that because my raid leader decided that 5 shadow priest are superior to taking 2 warlocks. There were 2 warlocks in the guild, and even then i never got a spot.
Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla?
High dps, optimal performance, good knowledge.
Do you have a working ventrillo and mic?
yep. and mumble/teamspeak too.
Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)?
Yep.
Any other information you would like us to know about you?
I would be realm transferring to join you guys, which im fully prepared to to do, if it means i can get a spot and get progress. i'm after servers top 10 guilds at the moment, which is why i'm applying to you, because you look to have the capabilites.
Back to top Go down
Mietosis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Facemelting warlock (x-realm)   Facemelting warlock (x-realm) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:30 am

Hello there Aquaflare Smile

Thanks for applying and considering us for your Crossrealm application Smile

I notice you like progression and that is great because we do too! P:
That said, is this the sort of situation where we clear full normal first reset or 2, then start our hc fun and we get to say 6/8hc and get stuck for a few weeks, is that the sort of situation that you would think; "Too hell with this, progress bandwagon time" and up and leave? or are you a teamplayer who is in it for the rest of your guild and not just yourself? Smile

As a coincidence our current lock needs too take a short leave of abscense due to some army time, we will be needing a replacement in that time, and when he is back we would be going 25man anyways so your slot would be secure, is that something that is ok with you?

Your gear is nice, and so is the experience. i have no issues with either of those, so just get back to me on the rest and we will see what we can do.

//mietosis
Back to top Go down
https://valhallatm.forumotion.co.uk
deth
GuildMember
deth

PostSubject: Re: Facemelting warlock (x-realm)   Facemelting warlock (x-realm) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Are you going to be the one? The one to take my place as Placer of the Portals, as The One Who Shall Buff DI, as the Maker of The Stones that Grant Health (which have bitemarks too...) while I'm travelling far away, learning the ancient (and mandatory) "wisdom" of warfare?

Don't mind me, just answer to Miet and be sure to give him the DARK INTENT.

Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

PostSubject: Re: Facemelting warlock (x-realm)   Facemelting warlock (x-realm) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:41 am

Due to no reply from you this apply is now closed,
Thank you for your interest and better luck elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facemelting warlock (x-realm)   Facemelting warlock (x-realm) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facemelting warlock (x-realm)
Page 1 of 1