Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orphine - Ret Pala X-realm (transferring to TM anyway tonight)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orphine
GuildMember

Orphine - Ret Pala   X-realm  (transferring to TM anyway tonight) Empty
PostSubject: Orphine - Ret Pala X-realm (transferring to TM anyway tonight)   Orphine - Ret Pala   X-realm  (transferring to TM anyway tonight) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:20 pm

Personal information:
Name: James Cron

ingame info :

Character Name: Orphine
Character Realm: Kazzak (Tarren Mill as of about 1hours time)
Class: Paladin
Spec: Retribution
Professions: Mining (525), Blacksmithing (300ish)

Why are you applying to Valhalla? because i am just about to move to Tarren Mill after 1 year of being on there just looking for new people to raid with in a new environment and i looked on wowprogress and seen that you were going well in progression and although my gear is kinda shit i am a very dedicated person and like to be in a similar situation which i think your guild can offer me.

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times? the only one i cant make is a wednesday because of work but that will be changing soon once i change my job Smile

What steps do you take to improve your character? i always run as many HCs as my mind/body can cope with before i want to kill myself, and i also look for the best enchants that i can afford and also just stay logged in most of the day everyday to try and get PUGs or something to further better my gear.

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: not much
TBC: nothing Sad
WOTLK: ICC10 and ICC25 etc the usual
Cata: i am currently 9/12 because the guilds i have been in have been pretty poor and cant get much further than that and barely touched FL at the moment as i have just come back from a break of WoW and i want to get straight back into it.. i know the tactics for all bosses in FL and most in HC aswel so it would just be executing those stratagies which i need to do now.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? Havanah Club (never actually started raiding), which is why i want to move

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla? i feel i can bring a solid DPS spot and someone who knows their class very well and can also heal on him as that is what i played since WOTLK until mid cata. i can also bring a very sociable person to vent/raid and a very dedicated person.

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic? Yup

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)? been living in england all my life so i certainly hope i can Smile

Any other information you would like us to know about you? i am dedicated to the game and always put 100% effort in and i would just like to join a guild who is deep into FL so i can prove that i earn my place as a DPS in the guild/raid.
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

Orphine - Ret Pala   X-realm  (transferring to TM anyway tonight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphine - Ret Pala X-realm (transferring to TM anyway tonight)   Orphine - Ret Pala   X-realm  (transferring to TM anyway tonight) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:00 am

Im sorry but due to your gear and experience we are going to have to decline this apply,
Better luck elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

Orphine - Ret Pala X-realm (transferring to TM anyway tonight)
Page 1 of 1