Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryggen
GuildMember

Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3 Empty
PostSubject: Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3   Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:07 am

Personal information:
Name: Oscar Andersson

Character Name: Ryggen
Character Realm: Tarren Mill
Class: Rogue
Spec: Combat
Professions: enchanting and JC

Why are you applying to Valhalla?
i talked to Allure and he thought i should give it a go since you where in need of a rogue with alot of hc exp Smile

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times?
more or less 100 %
What steps do you take to improve your character?
i do alot of diffrent simulations with diffrent typed off glyphs/gems and i practice my rotaion pretty much everyday (gonna get that target dummy some day!)
What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: i didnt raid Smile
TBC: like karazan, gruul, tempest keep magtheridon
WOTLK: cleard everything on HC up to LK hc have zero watchers mm
Cata: full clear on everything unfortunetly on normal expet shannox hc but have only been raiding with friends (and all arnt that great)

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
i where in a guild called sustained where i cleard pretty much every thing up to anub wich we never got down and then that guild dispanded
where i then transferd server and join a more harcore guild (sry cant remember the name)
after that i had a long break and then i joined a guild on trollbane where i cleard everything up to LK hc then cata came out
and after that i where in a guild called Massive on tarren mill cleard everything normal like bwd bot throne of the 4 winds but i had to quit playing for a while becouse i was screwing my school up ;P (no longer go to school)
and after that i joined an other guild called Asylum on trollbane ( waisted way to much money on server transfers ;P) where we were very cacual only did shannox hc.

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla?
well you will get a good and fun guy to add to your roster guy who you will not regret to get in to your guild always do my best trying to improve in everyway i can, always come's with flasks/pots food buff and a smile on my face even after hours off whipeing (exept if it is someone failing to the same shit over and over ;P kinda anoying ) i love to progress and i love to raid even enjoy farm raids Very Happy
Do you have a working ventrillo and mic?
Yes i sure do Smile
Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english?)
yes i do my spelling is abit off sometimes but speak good english
Any other information you would like us to know about you?
not that i cant think off other then that i hope to be raiding with you soon Smile and thanks for reading my application Smile
Back to top Go down
Earwyn
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3   Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:28 am

Note:

Allure is a she, not he !
Back to top Go down
Ryggen
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3   Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:30 am

Earwyn wrote:
Note:

Allure is a she, not he !

ops my bad ^^ ;P
jocolor
Back to top Go down
Mietosis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3   Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 am

Sorry for the delayed response, this apply is decent but as it stands we have a bustling core especially overloaded with melle.

We might however have an opertunity for you to join but i will have too ask a few members some things about there current spec etc Smile

Keep on the line Smile
Back to top Go down
https://valhallatm.forumotion.co.uk
Ryggen
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3   Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:17 am

Okay Smile just ask if there is anything your wondering Smile)

and ya sry have like never written an apply usaly been takeing in over vent ^^
Back to top Go down
Alluré
Alluré

PostSubject: Re: Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3   Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Sadly we are going to decline this apply,
although your apply/gear was good we cannot take another melle at this time without causing multiple standbys,
i wish you better luck in finding a suitable guild and thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3   Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryggen combat rogue 7/31/3
Page 1 of 1