Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coressma Combat rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coressma
GuildMember

Coressma Combat rogue Empty
PostSubject: Coressma Combat rogue   Coressma Combat rogue Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:37 am

Personal information:
Name:Toni

ingame info : (if you wish to post links please remove the 'www.')

Character Name:Coressma
Character Realm:Tarren Mill EU
Class:Rogue
Spec:Combat
Professions: Alchemy and herbalism.I choosed alchemy bcoz of mixology its very usefull and herbalism bcoz of Lifeblood(480 haste every 2 min )

Why are you applying to Valhalla? I see ur recruiting so I'm here to make a apply I'm seeking for guild that raids , that is familiar etc.

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times? Yes Its perfect for me raid times and days.

What steps do you take to improve your character? arenajunkies , elistisjerks and I like to calculate some stuffs to rogues by my self so Wink

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: I was PvPer with my ex rogue Antonia Dentarg EU
TBC: I cleared everything with my druid , BT , SWP , SSC , KZ . maggy , gruul.
WOTLK: All cleared on normal , icc 11/12 HM , TOTC 4/4 HM ulduar full HC
Cata: All instances on normal , shannox on HC only. 6/8 exped normal in DS.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? I was raiding on SPinebrekaer since TBC mainly its dead server so all ppl left and its no use to play anymore there so I lvled my rogue here on TM and now its my main and aiming very high with her!

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla? Jokes , nice time , friendly guy , we can do some stuffs together, I'm always up for challenges !

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic? Yes and I have working mic and I'm not afraid of my voice!

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)? I speak very well english and I type it very nice and yes I speak english language in gchat/raid chat.

Any other information you would like us to know about you? I just lvled my rogue and geared it fast but I know how 2 play char , its my first class I ever lvled and most fun it has(for me) I just enjoy playing it in PvE and PvP. I know I have 2 pvp item and I'm working to switch it ASAP also for my helm 333 iLVL which I didnt had any luck in new isntnaces to get 378 item lvl helm .... Just unlucky , also got ninjaed on Mannoroth 3 times for ring... Sad(
Back to top Go down
Asusyn
GuildMember
Asusyn

PostSubject: Re: Coressma Combat rogue   Coressma Combat rogue Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:13 pm

- 4 empty glyph slots,
- 2 unenchanted items,
- 2 empty sockets.

To be honest, that isn't a nice first impression. But anyway good luck.

And link the character where you did the other raids on, cause I can't see you done them on this one.
Back to top Go down
coressma
GuildMember

PostSubject: Re: Coressma Combat rogue   Coressma Combat rogue Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Asusyn wrote:
- 4 empty glyph slots,
- 2 unenchanted items,
- 2 empty sockets.

To be honest, that isn't a nice first impression. But anyway good luck.

And link the character where you did the other raids on, cause I can't see you done them on this one.

3 empty ! its major glyph's !
1 enchanted item = helm
Ungemmed item = helm
I cba spending 500g on helm that is 333 which I'm going to replace in next few days with 397/378 iLVL
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/spinebreaker/Brutka/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/spinebreaker/Nukem/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Tezlabyte/simple
Back to top Go down
Asusyn
GuildMember
Asusyn

PostSubject: Re: Coressma Combat rogue   Coressma Combat rogue Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:47 am

Your back is unenchanted too.

But about the helm, even if it is a blue, it still is an upgrade and shows that you have a little bit more dedication to the game and your char.

About the glyphs, I agree with you that minor ones aren't really that important, tho glyph of safe fall might help on some encounter, for major's there are alot of choices which help you on an encounter.

Example: glyph of feint, no focus, helps alot since aoe damage in DS is pretty high.

And I don't see that you killed 6/8 normal on any of your characters.
Back to top Go down
Mietosis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coressma Combat rogue   Coressma Combat rogue Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:55 am

Hey,
I am sorry but i am going to have to decline ):
The gear and experience are not suitable for Hc progress,
I wish you better luck elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
https://valhallatm.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coressma Combat rogue   Coressma Combat rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coressma Combat rogue
Page 1 of 1