Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

Valhalla - Tarrenmill eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Osci - Disc Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
osci

Osci - Disc Priest Empty
PostSubject: Osci - Disc Priest   Osci - Disc Priest Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Personal information:
Name: Oscar

ingame info :

Character Name: osci
Character Realm: TarrenMill -horde
Armoury:
Class: Priest
Spec: Disc pve/Disc pvp
Professions: alchemy/herbalism

Why are you applying to Valhalla?

I was in a raid with one of your members and he mentioned to me that you guys are looking for a geared and experienced Disc priest so i thought i'd give it a chance, im mainly applying because on the guild i currently am they are not going anywhere.. always people not showing up for raids or people failing so i want a semi hardcore raiding guild to get some progress done.

Raid times are 1930-2300 (invites start at 1915) Wednesday/Sunday and Tuesday, Will you be able to attend at these times?

Yes.

What steps do you take to improve your character?

I ask other players who might have more experience than me for tips and i go online and search for new ways to improve my character.

What is your raiding experience?
Vanilla wow: none
TBC: karazan, Za, SSC, MHY and some BT.. didnt get to go to Sunwell on the guild i was on.
WOTLK: ALL and LK 3/12 hc
Cata: Bwd, TOW, BOT ( some hc's on BOT and BWD in fallout) FL 7/7 with 3/7 HC (crew) and now full 8/8 DS

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?

Fallout, i left becuse i moved away from where i was and i could not keep raiding and when i came back they were already too far into FL so i just focused on pvp and now with DS i started to focus mainly on pve again.
and im currently in crew with my lock, warrior and i raid occasionally with them and on my priest osci** im in wrath of neophyte

Do you feel you can bring anything special to Valhalla?
Yes im sure i can help you guys with your current progress on DS hc, i always bring my own flasks, food, potions, positive attitude, patience and my awesome aura Very Happy

Do you have a working ventrillo and mic?

Yes i do.

Do you speak fluent english (gchat and vent are both english)?

Yes.

Any other information you would like us to know about you?

Well im a very fun chillax guy, i make a lot of jokes but when it comes to being serious im really serious...Muran is the member whom i raided with and who introduced me to this guild.
Back to top Go down
Mietosis
Admin

Osci - Disc Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osci - Disc Priest   Osci - Disc Priest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:02 am

Sadly we have taken in a couple of disc priest trials at current,
So we cannot fairly fit another into the roster Smile
Thank you for taking the time to apply and better luck in a more suitable guild Smile
Back to top Go down
https://valhallatm.forumotion.co.uk

Osci - Disc Priest
Page 1 of 1